Sunday, January 6, 2013

Poems in heart

Though I'm a French & Spanish linguist since few years, my heart goes on with poetic observation of life since my early days of life. As a child, I used to read classical literature of Bengal and was inspired a lot to express my own emotions and my experience of life. But, that time I found it difficult to write proper word better to say the exact creme word which express my emotion. So, I started following the view of Abanindra Nath Tagore to obverse the nature, love it and paint with the perfect blending color and emotion. I found it more nearer to my heart, but my passion for writing never went away from my mind. I used to write few lines everyday, but not satisfied with my application of language. When I entered into my university life, some of my friends decided to publish a bi-lingual literary magazine and they pushed me to write. I was in a nowhere situation, as I used to give my own opinion in every literary gathering of friends, even participating all poetry reading events by local and abroad poets, but I didn't read a single line of mine to my dear friends! This time, I wrote 'Anugolpo' ( short story in smallest format invented by Franz Kafka) for them and started also translating English poems into Bengali. Within a few days, I got overwhelmed by the response of readers ( other students of the university, my professors, some writers and editors). So, their inspiration pushed me to continue to sharpen my writing passion with my own poems also. Immediately after my university life, I switched on to another phase which is completely unknown to me, i,e. sinking myself in French & Spanish languages. While learning them, I continued to write and publish my poems and short stories in Bengali literary magazines of Kolkata which is still the Macca of literature of East. When, I entered in the global world of language job, I found it difficult to auto motivate continuously for a week long  interpretation work or a month long technical translation work. So, I was searching what can give me relief and also auto motivate during this hard work assignments-- finally it is expressing myself even in Spanish & French directly beside Bengali and English which paves my passion into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment